Postponing Upcoming Workshops
Tailored for Success (“TFS”) considers the health and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers and staff to be of utmost importance. We will continue to take steps to ensure that we are able to provide services to the job seekers who need us while keeping everyone safe.
Tailored for Success wants to take this time to share some important updates with you regarding how we are responding to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the Massachusetts State of Emergency to support the Commonwealth’s Response to the Coronavirus issued by the Governor on March 10, 2020. TFS is introducing certain safeguards to keep our clients, volunteers and staff members safe:
1. TFS is postponing upcoming workshops for clients in an effort to adhere to the Massachusetts State of Emergency.
2. TFS is exploring the possibility of providing our programming remotely for clients through channels such as online workshops and career coaching via phone.
3. TFS is providing ongoing training to ensure staff have skills and technology to work from home if needed.
4. TFS will continue to educate our volunteers and clients about the importance of social distancing and are discouraging handshakes and other direct person-to-person contact.
5. TFS has increased our standard cleaning protocols and have added more thorough cleanings of high-touch surfaces throughout our offices Career Closets. We have also temporarily discontinued the use of iPads during the client appointment process, to eliminate the touching of shared electronic devices.
6. TFS has communicated to our clients and volunteers the importance of thorough handwashing and promoting the frequent use of hand sanitizer and handwashing throughout our space.